Monday, May 01, 2006

Time for Orals



It's time to start studying for orals. I am now officialy staying at home and devoting all of my time to studying, although I feel more like the comic above today. I hope the VPN to USC doesn't act up so I can browse academic journals without a problem. I also hope I can be disciplined enough to do this. Already, I'm blogging when I'm supposed to be reading...but it's ok because I'm making my dal.

We had a great time this weekend at my cousin's engagement. We saw most of the family and I'm getting very excited about the trip to Florida in July. I definitely need to have exams done by the end of June so that I can relax on the trip.

I often contemplate about what focus I want this blog to take. I have a really good idea for it, but lack the inspiration to get it started. Until then, it will be what it is, my general updates.

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

All the best!! Call me whenever you want to take a break.

7:39 AM

 
Blogger Sandgroper said...

Don't worry too much about the focus of the blog. All I do is surf the web and blog on something that amazes / perplexes me. Once in a while, I write what I think. Don't think that is too focussed.

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home