Thursday, April 10, 2008

ACL Day 1 (March 29, 2008)

I wake up a few hours after getting home. It's past midnight. Friend is on the couch asleep and S is not home. I ask her where he went. She tells me he went to go fill the prescription for my pain killers (love is constantly reaffirmed). He gets home two hours later because apparently the only 24 hour pharmacy on the Westside is out of Vicodin (surprise, surprise). I promptly fall asleep after taking the Vicodin. When I get up, it's morning and I feel alright. No throbbing pain in the leg. I even call some family and friends and let them know I'm doing well. I send out texts and email. Laugh a little. This knee surgery thing isn't as bad as people paint it. I make sure I take the drugs on time. I eat a little here and there. Watch some TV. Go to sleep early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home