Friday, May 05, 2006

Quote of the Day

I have personalized my Google home page to have on it comics, a game, quotes, news, weather, daily horoscope, how to's, and of course my new favorite thing, the Google eyes. It's just a pair of eyes that follow your cursor wherever it moves to on the browser. Not very difficult programming, I know, but still very cool. Sometimes I find myself just moving the cursor in circles and following the eyes. But if you haven't tried personalized Google, definitely try it. There's a ton of content to choose from, and some things are very useful like to do lists or Google mail. I'm waiting for them to do their Google calendar screen shot on the home page. But anyway....this was one of my quotes for today. I found it very encouraging, and realized I may yet be destined for great things ;)

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something".
- Robert Heinlein

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

hehehe... i have all the same stuff on my Google home page other than for the eyes.
So now every morning we can get inspired by the same quotes..:)

7:50 PM

 
Blogger Sandgroper said...

Yeah. I follow the Quote of the Day too. Even have it set up on my blog. Most of them have been quite apt in the 5-6 days that it's been up there.

7:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home