Friday, September 08, 2006

Qualifying Exam Update

I know I haven't posted in a really long time. I apologize for the neglect to the handful of you who may have at one point read. My attention was drawn back to this blog because I received a strange anonymous comment yesterday. I've decided this page was a classic case of TMI. I had way too much information on here. I don't want to start moderating comments yet, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I have my oral qualifying exams next Thursday and I am starting to get frantic. The proposal is submitted and I'm doing a mock presentation today in student seminar. I've had two friends who've had it this past week and both have passed. That's a bit of a relief. I've realized I've gotten a lot angrier and bitchier in the past couple of months. I think I'll be hugely relieved when this exam is over. Will keep you updated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandgroper said...

Hey, your exams may be done by now .. Read your update just today .. Hope the exams went well.. All the best from both of us -- C & D

7:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home