Thursday, October 05, 2006

Can you read my mind?

Over an in, last call for sin. While everyone's lost, the battle is won. On the field I remember you were incredible. You left the nation nailed to the floor With speculation, what was it for. There's someone calling, an angel whispers my name But the message relayed is the same. I always hear them In the dead of night Bones calling, save me from this plight. I know my rights I've been here all day and it's time For me to go, so let me know if it's alright. I know there's a hope There's too many people trying to help me cope. So why do you waste my time? Is the answer to the question on your mind And I'm sick of all my judges so scared of letting me shine. I've got this energy beneath my feet like something underground's gonna come up and carry me. Looking back At sunsets on the eastside We lost track Of the time Dreams Aren't what they used to be Some things Slide by so carelessly Because heaven sends and heaven takes Can we climb this mountain I don't know Higher now than ever before, I Know we can make it if we take it slow Let's take it easy, easy now, watch it go Oh well, I don't mind if you don't mind Coz I don't shine if you don't shine Can you read my mind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home