Tuesday, February 06, 2007

For the narcissist in all of us...

My new favorite gadget/toy is Balooba Software's Mirror widget for the Apple Dashboard. I know that technically it's not a gadget or a toy for that matter, but it is small, can provide me with with (potentially, because you know I do have work to do...) hours of entertainment, and is backed up with some cool technology. Whenever I'm bored, I find myself hitting F12, bringing up the Mirror, practice some method acting and make funny faces, and do a screen capture of the image. You know, like in Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me: "You're a lemur. Now burrow, baby, burrow!". My new "task" is to make as many funny faces as I can and build a collage of them. Here's a preview:

[Picture removed...creepy comments]

2 Comments:

Blogger SoDeepDish said...

Wah Wah, kya thobda hai

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Sandgroper said...

Hey go steal what you want. I stole it myself from a guy called Peter King at Sports Illustrated. I did acknowledge the pilferage in my earlier posts

Yeah. Should be in the US for 3 weeks.. Most likely April 16 - May 5. But will be in the Midwest. Earn in rupees now, so not sure if I can make a trip to the West coast. Let's see. Don't promise anything now, but it will likely be the dates that I mentioned.

10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home