Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"Kill my boss? Do I dare live out the American dream?"


A topic that has been near and dear to my heart lately: Why are all [insert your authority figure of choice here] assholes? I mean seriously, do they make you take training for this before you have command over others? Are they required to achieve some minimum level of obnoxiousness before they can manage? Is it a mandate that you are miserable 80% of your life? I swear, sometimes I feel like I really could use some hypnosis to get myself through the next two years.

PS Two brownie points to whoever can guess the origin of the quote in the title.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan Castellaneta - Homer Simpson...I cheated though! Google...I am not sure if the quote has yet another origin!

-Nirmit

11:23 PM

 
Blogger Meghna said...

All right! You got it! Get five brownie points, and you can trade them in for a chocolate dollar. :)

11:39 PM

 
Blogger Sandgroper said...

I'd turn it the other way. It's the assholes who get to a position of command. If trampling on others is second nature, chances are you would get promoted!!

3:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home