Thursday, October 04, 2007

A little late, but....

Oh yah!! Sixteen penalties! For 161 yards! A missed field goal, a blocked punt, and three turnovers! Are you effin kiddin me!? It was a veritable smorgasbord of how to play disgustingly sloppy football. But it was more. It was insulting to every loyal fan who watches week after week. Especially those personal fouls and face mask penalties. To barely win (or even lose) because of a well played game by the opponent is one thing. To barely win because of how we played on Saturday is a whole other issue. That was a painful game to watch. A train wreck that just kept getting worse. When you thought it couldn't possibly. And following a very good Cal v. Oregon game, both teams we're playing away this year. It better get in gear soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandgroper said...

Aah fret not. It's just football.. Life will start looking better this weekend. I believe you play Stanford this weekend!!

Spoke with Sumit as he was driving out of your complex. Sorry I missed you, since I was on a shared cell phone. Belated Anniversary Wishes from the boss & I.

3:29 PM

 
Blogger Meghna said...

hmmmm....reverse psychology...it works every time...

I'm sorry I missed talking to you, but I hear a congratulations are in order!!!! i will catch you next time and we need to talk to D too.

12:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home