Sunday, October 07, 2007

Game Rules

1) Don't talk to me about "the game" for at least a week after we lose. At least. If you choose to do so, do it at your own risk. I'm normally very rational, reasonable, and overall pleasant. But violate this rule and chances are good you will end up thinking I'm rude, nasty, and if you're in proximity, I will cut you.

2) If we're playing your team on an upcoming Saturday, and you're coming in as the underdog, a 41-point underdog for example, don't tell me anything of the sort of how confident you are that we will obliterate you. Not a word. I know what you're doing and I won't stand for it. That reverse psychology shit works every time. I don't want to hear it. I know you love your team as much as I love mine, so don't front, and give me some proper trash talk.

3) UCLA fans can leave now. Just stop reading. And get out. Seriously.

4) I will most likely trash JD after any crappy game because from where I'm watching, it certainly looks like his fault. But here's the thing: I really like the guy. He's really, really nice. A true gentleman and I feel sorry for him. He looks like he's not playing with any heart, but I know that's not true and he's got amazing talent. So even though I may attack him, and question his QB abilities, I don't really hate him. He's still my quarterback. He's no Chris Rix, that's for sure.

5) Versus? Why are you punishing your fans USC? What did we ever do to you? At least televise the game on a channel that we'll be able to watch on. First you cut tickets to your graduate students, and then you don't let us watch all the games. Don't be so arrogant and assume that you're going to blow out the other team so bad, it's not even worth watching.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandgroper said...

"...I know you love your team as much as I love mine..."

I seriously doubt ANYONE can love their team as much as you love yours..

4:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta say....for some1 who preaches about other schools having harsh and rude fans...you sure do present yourself as an ideal pinnacle for them to follow (*cough cough* <-- sarcasm). I do realize that USC rarely looses and it can be very upsetting. But this is when you have to show what a USC fan is really made of. So lets put the past behind and welcome a new day as it brings a new chance to prove our worth once again. Life is too short to wallow in remorse! Don't feel bad...its only one upset. Ohh and I love you! Bye.

3:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home